METHOD OF REGISTRATION AND ONLINE PAYMENT
THE REGISTRATION PROCESS
Please, fill out carefully the blank form in order to avoid problems in the future!
One can register as individual, student or institution (library). In case of student registration, please, send a scanned copy of your valid student identity card to this e-address.
In case, you would like to place an order to any of the printed versions of the journal in the future, in course of the registration, please, give your postal address, where we can mail the ordered issue(s). You may give your postal address, or modify any of your registration data at any later time, following login under the menu item CUSTOMER DATA.
Invoice data may differ from mailing address. In case they coincide, you can copy the latter to the billing data fields by clicking on the COPY DATA TO BILLING ADDRESS.
Sequirity question is required to avoid registration by robots. Please, give the answer to the adding with letters.
After having your filled data checked, click on the REGISTRATION button and your registration is ready. You will receive a confirming e-mail to the e-address gvien by you in a few minutes. This confirmation e-mail contains all data and information concerning your registration.
You may login to the online payment system under the menu item LOGIN, where you are required to give your username and password chosen by you during the registration.
METHOD OF ONLINE PAYMENT
- Live internet connection
- Firefox, Internet Explorer, or Chrome browser
- After filling out the subscription and / or purchase list form, click on the CHECKOUT button!
- On the next – checkout – page, check the information and click on the button PAYMENT!
By clicking the button you confirm that you read and accepted the conditions of the online transactions.
- When you clicked the PAYMENT button, the system redirects you to the server of the K&H Bank.
Please, note that we do not see and cannot record your card data: during the payment procedure, as soon as you click the PAYMENT button, you are redirected to K&H Bank, Budapest server. After the transaction has been completed, the bank automatically redirects you to our website. Safety of your payment by your bank card is secured by the K&H Bank with 128 bit SSL encryption during the procedure. So the data given by you reach the bank in encrypted form and no unauthorised persons can interpret them.
- Fill out the boxes for the payment transaction for the bank and follow the instructions! When all fields filled, make sure that all the data entered correctly, and then choose the I pay it button.
The bank system transfers the money from your account, and after payment it will automatically redirect you to the webpage of Symmetry.
- If you decide that did not want to pay, choose the I do NOT pay it button.
In this case, the banking system – without pay – automatically redirect you to the webpage of Symmetry.
- The transaction has a maximum of 25 minutes. When the time expires, the system sends you an e-mail.
After the transaction has been completed, the bank automatically redirects you back to our website, and you will receive a confirmation email, sent to the email address on your order form. Please, save this information, together with the transaction authorization number, issued by the bank. After you paid for your orders, you may cancel according to the cancellation policy (see).
After the successful transfer the system makes available a downloadable PDF invoice. Please, save this receipt.
Before starting the transaction, please, have your card on hand. For the payment you will need to submit the following data:
- Name as printed on your card;
- Card number: the 13-19 digit number in the front side of your card;
- Expiration date in the front side of your card in the format mm/yy;
- Code of validation (CVV2 or CVC2): the last three digits of the number on the back side of the card, right to the signature; (If your card does not contain such code, please, leave blank the corresponding field in the payment page.)
The confirmation message may contain information whether the transaction succeeded or aborted (perhaps with the identification of the cause).
- In case of subscription for printed issues, you may cancel your subscription before 31 January of the year for which the journal is subscribed.
- In case of subscription for electronic issues, you may cancel your subscription before the first download was attempted.
- In case of purchasing already published printed issues, you may cancel your purchase within 48 hours after the payment transaction.
- In case of purchasing already published electronic issues, you may cancel your purchase before the first download was attempted.
To cancel a publication order or in case of any claim, send your request by e-mail. Your order will be considered, and either (e.g., in case of damage) the copy will be replaced, or the price, with a 10 % (minimum Euro 15) handling fee credited to your account.
- In case of subscription for printed issues, you will receive the subscribed issues by mail as soon as the given issues will be published.
- In case you have subscribed for a downloadable (electronic) volume, you find the downloading options in your My Customer Page in the window My subscriptions. As soon as a subscribed new issue will be uploaded, you will receive a notification by e-mail that you may download the file.
Note: the downloaded files cannot be shared either free, or for payment with anybody else.
- In case of purchasing already published printed issues, you will receive the subscribed issues by mail.
- In case you have purchased an already published (annual) volume, issue, paper, you find the downloading options in your My Customer Page in the window My last downloadable files. As soon as you have paid the price, the purchased files become available for you to download.
When you purchased a full volume, its file contains all issues and papers published in the given year. Take care, please, to avoid purchasing separately any issue and / or paper published in that year.
Note: the downloaded files cannot be shared either free, or for payment with anybody else.
DATA PRIVACY, SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA, DATA PROTECTION
When you click the “start transaction” button, you are redirected to the K&H Bank, Budapest, server where you can pay with your bank card through an encrypted transaction that is currently considered the safest.
After the transaction has been completed, the bank automatically redirects you back to our website. We never use and share your name, address, or financial data for commercial advertising purposes. The Symmetrology Foundation records only your data given on the application form, the amount and purpose of your payment, and visits of the festival website (IP address, operation system, type of the browser of the visitor, and the list of the visited pages). The latter data are used only for statistical purposes. You accept that your contact details can be published in the Festival publications.
Safety of your payment by your bank card during the procedure is secured by the K&H Bank with 128 bit SSL encryption. The data given by you reach the bank in an encrypted form and no unauthorised person can interpret them.
CONDITIONS OF THE ONLINE TRANSACTIONS
- Payment of registration fee for our events;
- Subscription to the journal Symmetry: Culture and Science (printed or electronic versions);
- Purchase of previous publications, back issues or single articles (printed or electronic versions), catalogues, and other publications, as specified on this page;
- Sponsor or advertise.
All prices are given in Euro. Payment is accepted in Euro.
The Symmetrology Foundation retains the following rights:
- Registration fee for our events is accepted after filling in your registration data. The event organiser is an equal opportunity organisation and may refuse the registration only by scholarly considerations. In the case of refusal the payment will be returned according to the conditions in accordance with our cancellation policy.
- Printed (back) publications are available in limited copies. Before payment, inquire please, about the availability of the given product.
- Printed publications are mailed to your address, as indicated on the order form.
- Online publications can be accessed by a password, sent to your e-mail address after the receipt of your payment. The password is valid for maximum 3 download attempts, and may be used only by you. Note, you are not authorised to pass your personal password to anybody else, as well as to pass your personal copies (files) over to anybody else either for payment or free of charge. These violate law.
- Cancellation policy: Cancellation should be done by e-mail by the date stated on the website of the event. In this case, the registration fee with the deduction of a Euro 35 administrative cost will be returned to your account. All registration fees for applicants are final and cannot be refunded after the announced cancellation date.. Cancellations received after this date will not be eligible for a refund.
- To cancel a publication order, send your request by e-mail. See above section Cancellation Policy!
- In case you are unable to use the online payment system, you may pay by bank transfer as announced at this page.
- In this case the bank's fees for the money transfer must be paid by the sender. If the amount you send is incorrect and not sufficient to cover your registration fee or purchase, your registration/purchase will not be valid. In the Reason for payment, please write your name and surname as well as “SF No. XX registration” or “Subscription for ... “, etc. Only this way it will be possible for the Symmetrion to match your payment with your registration / purchase.
- You can choose to send a check as well. In this case, please, add the check handling cost (currently Euro 12) to the amount. Cash payments will be accepted in exceptional cases, for on-site registrations or purchases only.
THE OPERATING COMPANY PROFILE
29 Eötvös St.,
Phone: +36 1 302 6965
Registration No.: 12.Pk.61019/2007/3 Municipal Court, Budapest;
VAT No.: HU 18130054-1-41